Our prime location on a 200-foot stretch of private beach on the idyllic Fort Pond Bay gives us the advantage of outdoor space and seating for our lunch and dinner guests. That said, during this pandemic we must adhere to the current guidelines set forth by the WHO, CDC, NY State and local authorities. We have taken enhanced health and safety measures—for you, our other guests, and staff. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting Navy Beach.
We are actively monitoring the situation regarding the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), including all related guidance provided by local government and public health officials, and are following any protocols issued by governmental authorities and agencies . We encourage all guests to refer to the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) or their local health authority for more information about COVID-19.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
- Please phone the restaurant at (631) 668-6868 between 10am-5pm, or book online via Resy.
- Please be sure to confirm your reservation with us in advance of your arrival.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance are subject to a per person penalty charge.
- In the event of inclement weather, if you have requested an outdoor reservation, you will receive a cancellation notice due to the current limits placed on indoor seating capacity.
- Reservation requests left on our answering system or made via email will not be considered confirmed unless you have receive a confirmation directly from us.
• Children must be supervised at all times, and must not be allowed to roam around the property without direct supervision by a family member or dining companion.
FOOD + BEVERAGE TO-GO
• TO-GO food, beer, and wine options, as well as boat deliveries in Fort Pond Bay are available.
* An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and Guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. *