We are actively monitoring the situation regarding the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), including all related guidance provided by local government and public health officials, and are following any protocols issued by governmental authorities and agencies . We encourage all guests to refer to the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) or their local health authority for more information about COVID-19.
Our prime location on a 200-foot stretch of private beach on the idyllic Fort Pond Bay gives us the advantage of outdoor space and seating for our lunch and dinner guests. That said, during this pandemic we must adhere to the current guidelines set forth by the WHO, CDC, NY State and local authorities. We have taken enhanced health and safety measures—for you, our other guests, and staff. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting Navy Beach.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation during these unprecedented times.
- Navy Beach is ONLY OPEN to guests with CONFIRMED RESERVATIONS for lunch + dinner this season.
- Due to the NY State limited capacity constraints, we will unfortunately not be able to accommodate walk-in patrons or those looking to come for drinks only.
TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
- Please phone the restaurant at (631) 668-6868 for all reservation requests, between the hours of 10am – 5pm daily.
- Please be sure to confirm your reservation with us in advance of your arrival.
- In the event of inclement weather, if you have requested an outdoor reservation, you will receive a cancellation notice due to the current limits placed on indoor seating capacity.
- Reservation requests left on our answering system or made via email will not be considered confirmed unless you have receive a confirmation directly from us.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
• Hand Sanitizing Dispensers are located throughout the interior and exterior of the restaurant.
• Navy Beach Staff will be utilizing Face Masks.
• Guests are required to wear Face Masks at all times when not seated at your table.
• Each dining table and chair/stool is sanitized before and after use by utilizing a disinfectant solution applied by our staff prior to your dining experience.
• All Common Area Surfaces that are high-touch (seating, door handles, bathrooms, bar top, service stations) are sanitized multiple times throughout the day.
• Because of the reduced capacity guidelines and social distancing regulations, Navy Beach will ONLY be open to dining guests with CONFIRMED RESERVATIONS for lunch / dinner service.
• Outdoor Seating Areas have been spaced out accordingly.
• Personal Space – please respect other guest’s personal space and please do not gather in large groups. Please only gather with your family members and/or dining companions only.
• Children must be supervised at all times, and must not be allowed to roam around the property without direct supervision by a family member or dining companion.
FOOD + BEVERAGE TO-GO
• TO-GO food, cocktails, beer, and wine options, as well as boat deliveries in Fort Pond Bay are available.
* An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and Guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. *